FESCO Baltorient Line (FBOL) Service Europe-Russian Far East and inland
- 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers;
- OOG cargo (20 OT/FR, 40 OT/FR containers);
- dangerous cargo.
Outsized, dangerous cargoes and heavy-weight containers are subject to previous rate and availability pre-confirmation.
- SOC and COC-to Russia.
- shipments ex Europe to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok via Shanghai (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok with further delivery by sea to ports of Magadan, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Korsakov (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments ex Europe to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok with final tracking delivery within Far East Region, with customs clearance in ports or delivery under internal customs transit (COC and SOC containers);
- sea freight ex Europe to Vostochny and Vladivostok final rail transportation to Russian inland destinations (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments ex Europe to Korsakov/Kholmsk via Busan.
Integrated service includes FESCO shipping services, cargo handling in terminals, delivery by road and rail, door-to-door service, issue of through bill of lading.
Frequency of sailing: weekly..
Estimated transit time of cargo delivery from European ports to ports of Far East (Vostochny and Vladivostok) is 45-50 days.
Advantages for clients:
- availability of own container equipment for stuffing in Europe;
- trucking delivery from discharging port, including mode of internal customs transit;
- transportation of OOG cargo in Flat Rack and Open-Top containers;
- wide transportation geography, containers' drop-off in more than 50 Russian towns.