FESCO ESF Service (FESF)
- 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC, 40 PWHC, 45 PWHC containers;
- outsized cargo (20 OT/FR, 40 OT/FR containers);
- dangerous cargo.
Outsized, dangerous cargo and large containers are subject to rate and availability pre-confirmation.
- SOC and COC — to Russia;
- SOC — to Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- port-port sea shipping (COC and SOC containers)
- sea shipping + truck delivery, customs clearance in ports or internal customs transit (COC and SOC containers);
- sea shipping + rail to Russia in COC and SOC containers and to CIS in SOC containers.
Shipping from European ports (of Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy) via ports of Saint-Petersburg and Ust-Luga to Russian towns and CIS countries.
Integrated service includes FESCO shipping services, cargo handling in terminals, delivery by road and rail, issue of transshipment bill of lading, door-to-door service.
Frequency of sailing — weekly.
Estimated transit time of cargo delivery from European ports to ports of Saint-Petersburg and Ust-Luga is 5-6 days.
Advantages for clients:
- availability of own container equipment in agreed load points;
- wide geography, containers drop-off in more than 50 Russian;
- trucking service, including internal customs transit;
- assistance in custom clearance in Saint-Petersburg port.