Korea Soviet Direct Line (KSDL)
KSDL service provides shipment of ordinary and hazardous cargoes in both SOC and COC containers, including reefer containers, as well as oversized general cargoes with usage of Open Top and Flat Rack equipment. Handled cargoes include both direct port-port service as well as transhipments from ports of South Korea and SEA and back, using feeder lines intermodal transportation.
The routes of «KOREA SOVIET DIRECT LINE»
Vostochny port — Busan — Vostochny port and Vladivostok — Busan — Vladivostok.
Frequency of sailing — weekly.
Duration of round voyage — 7 days.
Transit time of delivery from ports of South Korea:
- Vostochny — 36 hours;
- Vladivostok — 36 hours.
Advantages for clients:
- more than 20-years work experience with exporters and importers of Korea and Russia;
- container service from ports of South Korea and SEA in any point of Russia;
- specialized B-170 class 1800 TEU vessel;
- in combination with FESCO shuttle-train - shortest transit time from South Korea to Moscow (20 days);
- availability of own transportation equipment (rail cars, cabotage lines);
- control on all shipment stages;
- regular shipments in accordance with liner schedule;
- vessels handled on modern specialized container terminals in shortest time.