Port facility information
Port has 15 berths:
- Berths 3-5 are specialized for cars and vehicles processing;
- Berths 6-10, 12, 13 and 44 are multipurpose;
- Berths 14-16 are accommodated for dedicated container terminal (Vladivostok Container Terminal).
The port has a total quay length of 3,100m with berth depth ranging from 8 m to 15 m.
- The area of indoor storage is 111 thousand sq.m., open storage area is 260 thousand sq.m.
- 2 refrigerated warehousing facilities with capacity of 5,000 m3 each
Berths 3-13 and 44 are equipped with 35 cranes of various capacity. For handling over-sized or overweight cargoes there are operational 100-ton capacity floating self-propelled crane, Gottwald Mobile Harbor Cranes with lifting capacity of 100 and 63 tones accordingly.
Container terminal is equipped with the modern specialized loading equipment.
Each berth has its rail tracks. Total length of the port rail tracks is 20 km. The capacity of port's railway station is 1,000 wagons.