Railway transportation from China to Russia
FESCO Asia Landborder Train is railway service from China to Moscow and St. Petersburg via Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Zabaykalsk.
Loading and transportation control of containers along the route
Rates include terminal processing at station of departure
- Are there delays in transportations from China?
- I heard that cargo can be stopped at border if the weight of cargo place exceeds 1.5 tons. Why does FESCO allow cargo places up to 3 tons?
- How much do terminal services cost at stations of arrival in Moscow?
- How is transit in Russia processed?
- How is the sum of payment for transportation divided and is it necessary to submit data to customs authorities?
- Why is the FESCO rate higher than usual in the market?
Type all fields of form, we will contact you soon
Container Transportation Questions