FESCO Ro-Ro Line
FESCO Ro-Ro Line provides regular liner shipments of vehicles and general cargoes between the ports of Japan, China and Russian Far-East.
- Japan: Yokohama, Nagoya, Kobe, Osaka, Hamada, Omaezaki
- China: Shanghai, Xingang
- Russia: Vladivostok
Other ports are available upon request.
Japan — Vladivostok — 3 times per month;
China-Vladivostok — 2 times per month.
Advantages for clients:
- weekly regular scheduled service;
- wide range of cargo types;
- the only direct Ro-Ro service between ports of East and West Coast of Japan and port of Vladivostok;
- calls to other ports of Russian Far East are possible on condition of sufficient volumes.