FESCO Transportation Group (the “Group”, “FESCO”) announces changes in the Executive Board of FESCO PLC (parent company of the Group).
According to the decision of the Board of Directors, starting from September 2, 2019 the composition of the Executive Board of FESCO is being as follows:
- Aleksandrs Isurins, President
- Ekaterina Grishkovets, Vice President, External Relations
- Konstantin Kolesnikov, Vice President, HR
- Yury Plotnikov, Vice President, Security
- Maxim Sakharov, Vice President, Finance
- Konstantin Teterin, Vice President, Liner and Logistics Division
- Aidemir Usahov, Vice President, Rail Division
- Zairbek Yusupov, Vice President, Port Division
The composition of the Executive Board is expanded from 7 to 8 members. Yury Plotnikov joins the Board. Mr. Plotnikov was appointed Director of FESCO PLC and VicePresident, Security of the Group in May and June 2019 respectively.
Before joining FESCO, Yury Plotnikov held leading positions in Security Departments of Russkaya Electronika JSC (Russian Electronics JSC) and in Rosneft Oil Company. Up to 2013 Mr. Plotnikov also served in the Criminal Investigation Division of Russian Federal Security Service.
Yury Plotnikov graduated from the Russian Academy of Federal Security Service with a degree in Law, and the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration with a degree in State and Municipal Management.