According to the decision of FESCO Board of Directors, starting from November 21st, 2014 the composition of the Company’s Management Board will be as follows:
- Konstantin Sokolov — FESCO President and CEO
- Vladimir Korchanov — First Vice President
- Alexander Isurin — Vice President, Liner and Logistics Division
- Konstantin Kuzovkov — Vice President, Investments and Development
- Yury Melyakin — Vice President, Security
- Nikolay Rezvov — Vice President, Rail Division
Vice President for Finance Elena Shmatova has left the Company and resigned from the Management Board. The development and implementation of Group’s financial strategy, as well as control over its financial and economic activities will be executed by Eugenia Tyurikova, the Advisor to the President for Economy and Finance.
Eugenia Tyurikova is also Vice President and CFO of Summa Group. Eugenia has significant experience in Russian and international accounting and finance. Before joining Summa Group in 2010, Eugenia held management positions at the «Kommersant» Publishing House, management company of the West Siberian Resources Ltd, as well as BFG Group.