FESCO Transportation Group reports on changes in the composition of the Management Board of FESCO (the Group’s parent company).
According to the decision of the Board of Directors of FESCO, the composition of FESCO’s Management Board starting from 6 March 2020 will be the following:
- Maхim Sakharov, President;
- Ekaterina Grishkovets, Vice-president, External Relations;
- Konstantin Kolesnikov, Vice-president, Human Resources;
- Yuri Plotnikov, Vice-president, Security;
- Ilya Rodionov, Vice-president, Legal and Corporate Affairs;
- Konstantin Teterin, Vice-president, Liner and Logistics Division;
- Aidemir Usakhov, Vice-president, Rail Division;
- Zairbek Yusupov, Vice-president, Port Division.
Aleksandrs Isurins, the former President of the Group, was excluded from the Board, as 6 March 2020 Maхim Sakharov has been appointed the new President.