The following issues were on the agenda of the annual meeting:
1. Approving the annual report of the Company.
2. Approving annual financial statements including profit and loss statements (profit and loss accounts) of FESCO.
3. Distributing profit in accordance with the results of business year 2004.
4. The amount, terms and form of paying dividends in accordance with the performance in 2003.
5. Electing the Company’s Board of Directors.
6. Electing the Company’s audit commission.
7. Electing the Company’s auditor for 2005.
8. Corrective actions to the Charter of the Company.
9. Rewards payment to the FESCO Board of Directors members.
The annual report, annual financial statements including profit and loss statements of FESCO were approved by a majority of votes for 2004.
Summarizing the results of operating activity for 2004, FESCO profit reached 1 042 696 thousand rubles and it was spread in the following way by a decision of Annual General Meeting:
1 031 934 thousand rubles were sent to Production Development Fund,
9 371 thousand rubles were sent to the Company`s Reserve Fund,
1 391 thousand rubles were decided to spread as a rewards payment to FESCO Board of Directors members.
In accordance with results of the Company`s activity for business year 2003, it was decided not to charge dividends by a majority of votes.
Out of 16 candidates for voting, 9 persons were elected to be members of the Board of Directors including:
Evgeniy N. Ambrosov — FESCO President,
Alexandr v. Kraynikov — Personnel Director of «Industrial Investors LLC»,
Maxim v. Likhachev — Head of «PromInvestors Asset Management Corp." Moscow,
Antonina B. Murashova — Financial control director, «Industrial Investors LLC»,
Siman v. Povaryonkin — President of «Industrial Investors LLC»,
Igor A. Rotenberg — Vice President, Russian Railways PLC,
Kirill Yu. Rubinskiy — Senior Vice President of «Industrial Investors LLC»,
Vladimir v. Chayka — Vice President of «Industrial Investors LLC»,
Andrey K. Starkov — Director Deputy of Structural Reforming Department of Russian Transportation ministry,
Petr M. Fradkov — FESCO Vice President, New Projects.
The following persons were elected as members of audit commission:
Olga M. Bruj,
Vladimir A. Gubchenko,
Elena A. Kuleshova,
Denis S. Maksimov,
Maxim L. Chervyakov.
The following companies were approved to be the Company`s auditors for 2004: «Moore Stephens CIS LLC», «Price Waterhause Koopers JSC», audit company «KPMG», «Deloite & Tush» LLC.
Following paragraph 8 was decided to make a corrective actions to the Charter of the Company. Following paragraph 9 was decided to spread as a rewards payment to FESCO Board of Directors members.