19 days from Japan, Korea and China to Europe
«Trans-Siberian Landbridge» based on FESCO Fast Forward services
19 days from the main ports of Asia to a customer's warehouse in Europe
141 years of experience
10 000 loyal customers
40 offices worldwide
50% cargo from Asia-Pacific region via Far East are shipped by FESCO
TRANS-SIBERIAN LANDBRIDGE Performance & Details
BREST / MALASHEVICHI
European transit declaration T1
EU RAILWAY HUB
European railway bill CIM
Road way bill CMR
- What are the advantages that FESCO Europe train service has over the other services on the market: multimodal via Saint-Petersburg, TCR, TMR, TMGR?
- Regarding Moscow transit heading to Brest, which station would take the charge for transit operation?
- In case of transit customs, can it be finished at VVO or there will be another customs process in Moscow again?
- Regarding Customs clearance at VVO, it seems that it is essential to check items and documents prior to shipping. What do we need to do?
- As I know, other Europe train services, like TCR and TMR, don't request Russian translation, but VVO ask Russian translation sometimes. It appears to be rather inconvenient, so what is FESCO's strategy to diminish translation matter?
- The block schedule does not match the actual dispatch date from VVO. What is the reason? And what is FESCO further solution?
- Do you have any agency in Europe who can settle "door" delivery?
- How many volumes are required to arrange direct block train from Vladivostok to destination in Europe?
- What documents are required for transit via the Russian Federation?
- China-Europe railway is facing port congestion problem at Malaszewicze of Poland. Are you facing the same problem?
- Is cargo tracing possible in real time? How often is information updated?
- The freight structure is too complicated compared to other companies (ex, to MOSCOW has THC, to CIS has not THC = need same freight structure).
- Is this transit service made together with Russian Railways?
- Can I book DG cargo via Ji-Rum-Gil service to north Europe?
- How many days does it take to arrange transportation from Busan to north Europe by Ji-Rum-Gil service?
- Is the guaranteed lead time always secured? If not, is there any compensation?
- FESCO's targeting lead time to Europe is very attractive. But when volume is increasing, we can expect WAGON SHORTAGE. Is there any solution?
- What is the main advantage of your new service?
Type all fields of form, we will contact you soon