«Korea Soviet Direct Line Multimodal Service»
FCDL Multimodal service offers export and import multimodal transportation via ports of Vladivostok/Vostochny.
Service provides connection to Trans-Siberian rail bridge for all ports of China and many others: Bangkok, Laem Chabang (Thailand); Singapore (Singapore); Jakarta, Surabaya, Belawan (Indonesia); Pasir Gudang, Port Klang, Penang (Malaysia); Calcutta, Chennai, Nhava Sheva, Cochin (India); Haiphong, Hochiminh (Vietnam); Manila (Pilippines).
Transportation of general and container cargo by line services of FESCO Transportation Group under a single FESCO bill of lading.
Import shipments from the ports of South-East Asia to all Russian towns including ports of Far East Region. Export shipping from Russian towns and ports of Far East Region to ports of South-East Asia.
Integrated service includes FESCO shipping services, cargo handling in terminals, delivery by rail, door-to-door service.
Cargoes are dispatched by sea weekly. Estimated transit time of cargo delivery from ports of China to ports of Far East Region is 7-9 days.
Cargoes are dispatched by rail in accordance with a published schedule. Estimated transit time from Vladivostok to Moscow is 11 days.
Advantages for clients:
- guaranteed availability of the container equipment in pre-agreed loading point;
- drop-off of container equipment in more than 50 Russian towns;
- favorable port handling terms;
- perfect match of shipping and railway schedules, reducing transit time and terminal storage time;
- control on all shipment stages;
- availability of own transportation equipment.