Japan Trans-Siberian Line (JTSL)
JTSL service provides shipment of ordinary, hazardous and reefer cargoes in SOC and COC containers.
Direct regular sea container service on the route
Vostochny — Vladivostok — Tomakomai — Yokohama — Nagoya — Kobe — Moji — Toyamashinko — Vostochny.
Year-round cargo delivery in containers by sea with door-to-door delivery.
Frequency of sailing — twice in a week
Duration of round voyag — 14 days.
Transit time of delivery from ports of Japan:
|Toyamashinko||1 day||3 days|
|Moji||1 day||3 days|
|Kobe||4 days||6 days|
|Nagoya||5 days||7 days|
|Yokohama||5 days||8 days|
|Tomakomai||10 days||11 days|
Busan transshipment regular container service.
Advantages for clients:
- the only direct sea service, which connects ports of Japan and Russia;
- more than 25-years experience;
- the shortest way to deliver cargo in any point of Russia with usage of FESCO rail cars;
- the combination of the direct service with Busan transshipment allows to render weekly rotation service from Japan ports: Yokogama, Nagoya, Kobe;
- Busan transshipment allows expanding the geography of cargo delivery to / from Japan;
- control on the all shipment stages;
- regular shipments in accordance with liner schedule;
- vessels handled on modern specialized container terminals.