Vladivostok Container Terminal
Vladivostok Container Terminal (VCT) operates on berths #16 and #17 of Vladivostok Commercial Port since 1983. Today VCT is a large container operator sustainably increasing its handling capacity. In 2007 VCT handled about 200.000 TEU.
- Loading/discharging of 20'/40' loaded, empty, OOG-containers on board/from vessels.
- Container handling with the use of chains or special equipment other than standard spreader.
- Receiving/delivering of 20'/40' loaded, empty, and OOG-containers to/from terminal.
- Storage of containers, including reefer containers.
VCT operates 2 berths with total length of 361 m, and alongside depth of 11,6 m.
The depth of berths allows accepting container vessels with the draught of 11,1 m.
Simultaneous mooring of two vessels at the berths is possible.
Total area of container terminal — 13 ha.
- 2 ship-to-shore (STS) cranes with lifting capacity of 30,5 tones
- 2 mobile cranes Gottwald (with lifting capacity of 100 tones and 63 tones),
- 2 RMG cranes at the storage area with lifting capacity up to 30,5 tones
- 2 RMG cranes at the rail zone with lifting capacity up to 30,5 tones
- 6 reach-stackers (lifting capacity of 45 tones)
- 14 port trucks
Reefer capacity — 120 plugs.
Address: 9, Strelnikova str, Vladivostok, Russia, 690950
Phone: +7 (4232) 302-842, 302-830
Fax: +7 (4232) 302-814