FESCO Baltorient Line (FBOL)
- 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers;
- OOG cargo (20 OT/FR, 40 OT/FR containers);
- dangerous (IMO) cargo.
Outsized, dangerous cargo and large containers are subject to rate and availability pre-confirmation.
- SOC and COC — to Russia;
- SOC — to Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- sea shipping + truck delivery, customs clearance in ports or internal customs transit (COC and SOC containers);
- sea shipping + rail to Russia in COC and SOC containers and to CIS in SOC containers.
Shipping from South-East Asia ports (direct service — Dalian, Xingang, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Xiamen, Hong Kong, Yantian, Chiwan, Nansha, Port Kelang; service with transshipping in intermediate port — ports in India, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea) to Russian towns and also to CIS countries through Saint-Petersburg port, Riga port, Klaipeda port.
Integrated service includes FESCO shipping services, cargo handling in terminals, delivery by road and/or rail, issue of transshipment bill of lading, door-to-door service.
Frequency of the sailing — weekly.
Estimated transit time of cargo delivery from South-East Asia ports to Saint-Petersburg, Riga, Klaipeda ports — 42-44 days.
Advantages for clients:
- availability of own container equipment in agreed load points;
- wide geography, containers drop-off in more than 50 Russian;
- trucking service, including internal customs transit;
- assistance in custom clearance in Saint-Petersburg port.