FESCO Moscow Shuttle
Map of service
- 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers
- SOC and СОС containers
Shipping + freight forwarding in port + rail transportation to Moscow.
Delivery to the door in destination points.
Shipping from South-East Asia ports to Vladivostok + freight forwarding in port and shipment by rail to Silikatnaya station (Moscow) - only customs-cleared cargoes ace accepted.
FESCO Moscow Shuttle container train also operates in the opposite direction - from Moscow to Far East.
Rail transportation, container forwarding, and transportation to ports of destination.
Additionally - terminal handling and door-to-door cargo delivery.
Sea shipping in accordance with the shipping line's schedule.
Transportation by rail in accordance with shuttle schedule: 9 times a week.
Transit time from Vladivostok to Moscow by rail is 11 days.
Advantages for clients
- shortest transit time;
- optimal schedule matching between sea lines and FESCO Moscow Shuttle rail service;
- terminal handling optimization in port.;
- scheduled container train dispatch;
- availability of FESCO containers in all ports of South-East Asia;
- transportation under through bill of landing.