FESCO Baltic Shuttle
Regular cargo delivery from
The FESCO Baltic Shuttle service railway connection covers the distance between Vladivostok and Shushary station in Saint Petersburg. The service is geared toward freight from Southeast Asia shipped via Commercial port of Vladivostok, cargo shipments from the
The Service is arranged in the form of a loop route with return shipment from Saint Petersburg to Vladivostok and through Vladivostok to the Southeast Asia and Russian
- Dry cargo in 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers;
- SOC and СОС containers.
Advantages for clients
- The large number of direct services from South-East Asia ports to Vladivostok and the shortest transit time of shipment to Vladivostok from South-East Asia ports;
- The transit time of shipment from South-East Asia ports to Saint Petersburg via Vladivostok – about 35-40 days;
- FESCO Baltic Shuttle departs from Vladivostok once a week, on schedule;
- The service entails a delivery option for cargo which was customs-cleared in the Port of Vladivostok, as well as cargo transported in the bonded transit clearance mode;
- Full logistic service with door-to-door delivery in FESCO;
- Online cargo tracking;
- Transportation under through bill of lading.