FESCO Tashkent Shuttle
Regular transportation of goods from ports located in South-East Asia to Tashkent via Vladivostok on the basis of schedules of liner marine and rail services.
Includes freight forwarding in port, terminal handling, provision of own container fleet and delivery to the warehouse.
The rail leg of the service is the route from station Vladivostok to station Chukursay in Tashkent. The service focuses on transit cargoes en route from ports of South-East Asia via Commercial Port of Vladivostok.
The service is organized as a looped route with return shipping of export from Chukursay to Vladivostok and further on to South-East Asia.
- dry cargo in 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers
- SOC and СОС containers
Advantages for clients:
- A large number of direct voyages from ports of South-East Asia to Vladivostok and the shortest transit time on the sea to the port of Vladivostok from ports of South-East Asia;
- Transit time from key ports of South-East Asia via Vladivostok to St. Petersburg – 30-40 days;
- Dispatches from Vladivostok once a week according to the schedule;
- Rendering of a full complex of logistics services with delivery from door to door in own containers and in containers of other owners;
- Tracking system;
- Transportation under through bill of lading;