FESCO land service from Europe to Russia
- 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers;
- conventional cargo (in covered wagons).
Hazardous cargoes are subject to prior rate and availability confirmation.
- SOC and COC — to Russia;
- SOC — to Central Asia.
cargo transportation in various rolling stock to Russia and Central Asia.
Transportations by rail and road from Europe up to cross-border points of Chop (with Ukraine), Brest (with Byelorussia), Slavkov (with Ukraine), further dispatched by rail. Door-to-door cargo delivery by road is also possible.
From Germany, Belgium, Netherlands to Russia (more than 50 locations to return empty containers).
SOC containers and conventional cargo:
- Europe — Brest/Chop/Slavkov — Russia/CIS;
- Brest/Chop/Slavkov — Russia/CIS.
Delivery by rail, reloading at the CIS border, door-to-door delivery. Conventional cargo transportation in covered wagons. Cargo tracking. Assistance and troubleshooting. Cargo is dispatched by rail as soon as it is ready.
Specialized rolling-stock available upon request, subject to prior confirmation.
Advantages for clients:
- availability of FESCO container equipment in large European cities;
- wide transportations geography - possibility to deliver container cargoes with containers drop-off in more than 50 cities of Russia;
- transportation of outsize cargo by rail on open rolling-stock (platforms);
- door-to-door cargo delivery by road.