BALTIC-TRANSIT container train
20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers.
- COC (upon consultation with container's owner).
Possibility to organize through service (sea shipping + forwarding + by rail).
Rail transportations from the Baltic states (Latvia - Riga and Ventspils; Estonia - Tallinn, Muuga, Paldiski; Lithuania - Klaipeda) to Kazakhstan, Central Asia states, Afghanistan and China using container block train. Door-to-door trucking is also possible.
In case of through service option «port of origination - port of the Baltic - Kazakhstan, Central Asia states, Afghanistan and China» is available.
Possibility to organize transportation in opposite direction.
Empty container drop-off options at client's request.
Transit time to selected destinations:
|Almaty (Kazakhstan)||12 days|
|Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan)||18 days|
|Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)||13 days|
|Dushanbe (Tadzhikistan)||18 days|
|Tashkent (Uzbekistan)||13 days|
|Khairaton (Afghanistan, border point with Uzbekistan)||16 days|
Container trains are dispatched 2-3 times a week in accordance with schedule.
Advantages for clients:
- mature technology (six-year experience in train operations);
- short transit time;
- constant location tracking and cargo control;
- prompt response to possible difficulties;
- preliminary transit declaration helps accelerate customs clearance at cross-border points.