Export transportations from Russian Federation
- dry cargoes (20 DV, 40 DV, 40 HC containers);
- hazardous freight;
- cargo in tank containers.
- SOC and COC;
- dry and tank containers.
Rail transportation + freight forwarding in port + shipping to port of destination in any (one or several said services). Pre-Carriage is also possible.
Rail transportations from Russian cities via ports and/or border crossing of Vostochny, Vladivostok, St.Petersburg, Zabaikalsk, Dostyk, Brest, Batevo, Mostiska, Astrakhan, Makhachkala, Odessa, llyichevsk, Novorossiysk and the Baltics ports + forwarding + sea shipping in port of destination in South-Eat Asia, Europe, USA and others.
Rail transportation, container forwarding, and shipping to ports of destination.
Additionally - terminal handling and door-to-door cargo delivery.
- shipments ex Europe to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok via Shanghai (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok with further delivery by sea to ports of Magadan, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Korsakov (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments ex Europe to ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok with final tracking delivery within Far East Region, with customs clearance in ports or delivery under internal customs transit (COC and SOC containers);
- sea freight ex Europe to Vostochny and Vladivostok final rail transportation to Russian inland destinations (COC and SOC containers);
- shipments ex Europe to Korsakov/Kholmsk via Busan.
The cargo is dispatched by rail as soon as it is ready at freighter.
Transportation by sea — in accordance with line's schedule.
Advantages for clients:
- pre-carriage is possible almost in any location;
- flexible choice of routes depending on requirements of the client or optimal tariffs;
- optimal schedule matching of rail and sea line services;
- accelerated terminal handling in port by agents or branches of FESCO Integrated Transport.