Sea freight shipping from Europe to Russia and CIS countries (FESF)
Types of transported cargo:
- Dry cargo (containers 20 DV, 40 DV, 40 НС, 40 PWHC, 45 PWHC);
- Oversized cargo (containers 20 OT/FR, 40 OT/FR);
- Hazardous cargo
Oversized, hazardous cargo, as well as containers with heavy load are transported with a preliminary confirmation of the rate and the possibility of transportation.
- SOC and COC — to Russia;
- SOC — to Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
- Sea transport (containers SOS and SOC)
- Sea transport + road shipment of goods that have been cleared in the port or shipment in the internal customs transit (SOS and SOC containers);
- Sea transport + rail transport to Russia in SOS and SOC containers, and to CIS in SOC containers
Transportation from the ports of Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy) through the ports of St. Petersburg and Ust-Luga to the Russian cities, as well as to the CIS countries.
Complex service, including transportation by FESCO sea services, cargo handling at terminals, road and/or rail shipment, issue of a through bill of lading, freight shipment to the consignee's warehouse.
The estimated transit time for cargo shipment from the ports of Europe to the ports of St. Petersburg and Ust-Luga is 5-6 days.
- The possibility of supplying its own equipment to the agreed point of loading;
- A wide geography of transportation - the possibility of shipping containerized cargo with the return of empty containers in more than 50 Russian cities;
- The possibility of organizing cargo shipment from the port of discharge by road, including the terms of temporary customs transit;
- Assistance in customs clearance in the port of St. Petersburg.