Complex Logistics Solutions
Have you heard about the possibility to outsource your company’s logistics?
Have you ever worked with a 3PL provider?
In the context of economic globalization, international trade development and appearance of innovative and complex supply chains, goods delivery becomes an ever-greater logistical challenge. That makes 3PL services (Third Party Logistics) highly demanded by medium and large-sized businesses.
FESCO’s 3PL specialists will provide you with customized solutions adapted to your needs, as FESCO provides a full range of logistics services:
- multimodal transportation
- land transportation
- customs clearance
- warehouse operations, responsible stocking and cross-docking
- less-than container load (LCL)
Choice of optimal solution for your business
We unite different company services in one product, which minimizes your risks and costs.
Our global presence allows us to effectively assess transportation options. FESCO’s experts will help you choose the best route, organize transportation and give advice on all aspects of international economic activity.
FESCO will help you complete the most complicated logistics tasks with its own assets or engaging contractors.
In Russia, the most part of cargo imported by sea goes to central regions by rail (container trains or carload transportation) and by road (last mile delivery). It is called multimodal transportation of goods under a single contract, but performed with at least two different means of transport.
The most in-demand multimodal transportation types:
- International container transportation by combined means of transport FCL (Full Container Load)
- Import and export transportation of general cargo and vehicles (including RO-RO transportation)
Our geography of multimodal transportation:
- South East Asia, China, Japan, South Korea
- Europe including Great Britain
- Middle Eastern countries
- US, Latin America, including Brazil
Land transportation includes road and rail transportation.
FESCO offers the following types of land transportation:
- International / domestic road transportation
- Domestic rail container transportation
- International container road transportation
- International /domestic transportation of non containerisable and heavy lift cargoes OOW OOG PROJECT
Overland shipping geography:
- CIS countries
- Europe, including the Balkans
- China, Mongolia
- Middle Eastern countries
How the Process of LCL Shipping Works
- We pick up the goods at consignor’s warehouse
- We deliver the goods to the consolidated terminal
- We load the cargo into an LCL container and dispatch it by sea or by rail
- We complete documents for container unpacking
- We handle customs clearance
- We provide door-to-door delivery or you pick up the goods at our Moscow warehouse
- LCL containers real-time tracking
- FESCO regular services through ports of St. Petersburg and Vladivostok
- Service: Moscow-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
- Warehouse storage at FESCO’s own terminals
- Cargo insurance over the whole transportation period
- Door-To-Door delivery
FESCO’s 3PL specialists and programmers have wide experience in responsible storage and IT system integration.
We use a flexible and customizable 1C: WMS by AXELOT. FESCO offers current storage areas and solutions responding to your demands.
Main company areas are located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Novorossiysk, Tomsk, Tolyatti, Khabarovsk, and Vladivostok.
Our main services in warehouse logistics include:
- responsible storage
- cross-docking and transloading of cargo into containers/rail cars/trucks
- operating in customers’ warehouses including production facilities and finished goods warehouses.
Our terminal capacities
- Commercial Port of Vladivostok (VCP)
- Moscow region (Chekhov)
- Tomskneftekhim terminal (Tomsk)
- Stryopttorg (Khabarovsk)
- Container terminal (Novosibirsk)